- To guarantee availability for your next appointment, please schedule prior to leaving the salon.
- In order to ensure you receive your full service, we ask that you arrive on time. We will do all we can to accommodate guests running late, however appointments may need to be rescheduled for a later time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for any spa treatment, allowing time for filling out the appropriate forms.
- Confirmation calls will be made 48 hours prior to scheduled appointments.
In order to accommodate you and all of our guests, we kindly ask for a 24 hour cancellation notice on services that you will not be able to attend to avoid a service fee.
Due to the relaxing nature of services, we ask that all cell phones remain off in the spa. · Cell phones maybe left on silent or vibrate in the salon. However, to ensure you receive the best experience, we ask that all calls be completed before or after your appointment.
- Our team of professionals support one another. If you wish to experience another professional’s services, please feel free to do so without concern or hesitation.
- Aura reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Tipping is at the discretion of clients. Gratuities can be added to all forms of payment.
- Please note, gift certificates do not include gratuity unless otherwise noted.
For your enjoyment and the consideration of other guests, we ask that you please set up alternative care for your children during your time with us. While we do encourage children to receive services, we want all of our clients to enjoy a serene environment during their Aura experience.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash and debit cards.
- No personal checks.